The flexible high-speed stacking door which adapts to all cold environments
- Preservation of the cold chain
- Reduction of energy costs
- Operation at positive or negative temperatures (up to -30°C)
- System of heated uprights
- ISO+ canvas, triple insulation curtain
MAVICOLD® is an essential link in cold logistics platforms.
The triple insulation layer curtain maintains the temperature at a constant level. This helps minimise the loss of cold and thus the energy costs in cold rooms.
Thanks to the hot plate system and extreme cold oil, MAVICOLD® can operate at negative temperatures down to -30 °C.
- Self-supporting rapid door: no stress on the supports
- Motor with cold oil: operation down to -30°C
- Triple insulated flake apron : optimized insulation coefficient, avoids thermal bridges, control of refrigeration losses
- TrafiCONTROL flexible slides : black strap tensioned by hexagon, easy to use : silent system, airtight, allows the ejection of the apron in case of shock, avoids the deterioration of the uprights, avoids the stopping of the process
- Stacking system: Teflon traction straps, Teflon SecuriSANGLE safety straps
- Opening speed 1M/second
- Heated posts: heated plate system, prevents frost formation
- Remote cabinet: IP65 ABS remote cabinet, positioned outside the cold room on the positive side
- Safety cells
- Also available in stainless steel version
A fast flexible stacking door adapted to your needs: