Maviflex commits to the Metropolis of Lyon
Posted on 8 February 2023
Manifesto for the industry
It’s official! Maviflex is a signatory of the Manifesto for an industry that transforms and commits itself to the environment.
Joining a community of 140 companies, Maviflex participates in many changes in the industry in favor of a more responsible industry.
Together, the Metropolis of Lyon and Maviflex are committed to
- Develop industrial activities on the territory of the Metropolis of Lyon: By facilitating projects of establishment or industrial development in order to increase their autonomy and resistance to shocks and potential supply chain disruptions.
- Identifying and reducing industrial risks: By objectifying and raising awareness of the risks generated by production activities, and implementing concrete solutions to reduce them.
- Act to reduce the energy and environmental footprint of industry: By accelerating the implementation of projects and actions in the territory that make industry cleaner, less energy-intensive and less intensive consumers of water and scarce resources.
- Creating jobs and informing residents of opportunities in the industry: By showing its evolution, impacts and opportunities, and by mediating with residents and promoting its professions to encourage employment and integration of metropolitan residents.
- Cooperate between industrial actors and territories: By relying on collectives and territorial cooperations, because playing collectively is nowadays a necessity and allows to maximize success.