Renewal audit: ISO 50001
Posted on 27 September 2022
Maviflex will be audited in October 2022
This year again, Maviflex will be audited in order to demonstrate its capacity to manage its energy efficiently, to reduce its consumption and to limit its environmental impact.
This audit will allow Maviflex to present its energy consumption balance and to define the good practices that have been implemented. Maviflex will be audited mainly on 5 operational levers:
- Regulations: Regulatory monitoring and compliance with energy requirements.
- Human resources management: Management of technical skills and involvement of employees in a sustainable approach.
- Maintenance: Equipment checks and management of facility settings
- Design: New, more efficient equipment, integration of energy performance in the specifications and technology watch.
- Purchasing: Integrating energy performance into the purchasing policy and controlling energy purchases.
In parallel to these operational levers, the audit will allow us to evaluate whether Maviflex has been able to apply its action plan and achieve its objectives, and to adjust them for next year.